Registration Begins at 5:00 p.m. on the shores of Dink Pearson Park.
Shotgun start at 5:30 p.m. Anglers must be back at Dink Pearson Park on land or beached with one foot on the ground by 9:00 p.m. Late participants are disqualified. Scales close at 9:30 p.m. sharp!
There will be an optional side pot for the biggest Guadalupe bass brought to the scales. The entry fee for this side pot is $5.
100% payout to the biggest bass caught for the night! If there are 20+ anglers, the pot will be split 75% to first place and 25% to second place.
The tournament will be held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month, starting on November 15th, 2017. Registration begins at 5:00 p.m. The tournament hours are from 5:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Take-off and Weigh-in will be at Dink Pearson Park across from Lakeway Marina on Lake Travis.
Guadalupe Bass Side Pot
Optional Side Pot Fee: $5 per angler.
There will be a side pot for the biggest Guadalupe bass brought to the scales. The fish can be any length. Payout will be 100% of the side pot to the biggest Guadalupe bass.
If no Guadalupe bass is caught and brought to the scales, each participant in the side pot can select one of the following Bite Club Soap products:
• Bass Grabber Liquid Hand Soap
• Real Clean All-Natural Waterless Hand Cleaner
• Cool A.S.S. (After-Sun Soothing) Spray
• Handcrafted Bass Bar
• Dead fish will not be weighed. No exceptions!
• Each boat’s livewell must be checked by a competing angler from another boat.
• No live bait of any kind. Only artificial lures and baits can be used.
• Fish must be caught using a legal manner for game fish as outlined on the Texas Parks and Wildlife website. “Game fish may be taken only by pole and line (which includes rod and reel)”
• Trolling with the big motor is not allowed at any time.
• Anglers can only use one rod at a time.
• Fish will be weighed using a hand held digital scale. Disputes will be resolved using a culling beam.